skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Photo Shoot with Aiden
Aiden was kind enough to pose for some pictures yesterday; he was being silly, so here's what I got:
1 comment:
Naomi Murphy
said...
Great pix Michelle!
January 17, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Countdown Ticker
Michelle
I'm a 28 year old stay at home mom to a little firecracker named Aiden and a wonderful husband named David. This is our little corner of the digital world where we'll post pictures and I'll post the occasional scrapbook page. Enjoy!
View my complete profile
Crate and Barrel
Fei Fei's Stuff
How About Orange
IKEA
Murphy's Memories
ohdeedoh
Pioneer Woman
Pottery Barn
Shabby Miss Jenn Designs
Shabby Princess
Sweet Shoppe Designs
The Nest
This Young House
Baby
(1)
camera
(1)
Holidays
(2)
▼
2009
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
January
(4)
Some Scrapbooking Pages
A New Look for our Blog!
Photo Shoot with Aiden
Happy Holidays...a little late ;-)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
1 comment:
Great pix Michelle!
Post a Comment