INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, December 4, 2008

David's Birthday

Well, David's Birthday was actually on November 22nd but I didn't have the blog up yet so I'm going back in time. David is 33, wow! He's really getting up there in years :) We went out to Rubino's Pizza in Mission Viejo with Grandma and Grandpa (Aiden's Grandma and Grandpa, not David's), Matt, Mallory, Sam, Nicole, and Adrian. Then we went to my parent's house for cake and ice cream, chocolate cake of course! As you can see below, Aiden helped Daddy blow out all 33 candles. Oh, and Aunt Teri and Uncle Roger stopped by for some cake and wine as well.

That was on Friday the 21st, on the 22nd Grandma and Grandpa babysat Aiden ALL day so that David and I could go out for his birthday. We went to Portillo's for lunch (mmmmm....Portillo's)and had 2 hot dogs each and cheese fries and onion rings; needless to say, we were pretty full until dinner. After lunch we went to Disneyland and renewed our Annual Passes; we did some shopping in the park and even waited 45 minutes to go on the Finding Nemo Submarines (worth the wait once). Then for dinner we went to Catal, a mediteranean style restaurant at Downtown Disney; the food was delicious, very gourmet :) I think David had a pretty nice birthday weekend, Happy Birthday again honey!















1 comment:

Naomi Murphy said...

Happy (belated) Birthday David!