Wednesday, November 26, 2008
My first blog post, ever!
I'm so excited to finally have a means by which to record our family activities, memories, etc. I hope to post to it often so that our family and friends can see what we're up to and we can have a journal of sorts to remember what we did at this time in our lives. So, come back and visit often to see what Aiden is up to and maybe a little of what Mommy and Daddy are doing as well :) Thanks for reading and I'll try to keep it interesting, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Michelle David and Aiden. Can't wait to follow your happenings on your blog. Love it already.
Hello guys this is cool. Sorry I am such a lame sister David - happy late late birthday. How are you doing? Have a great Thanksgiving will talk to you this weekend.
Love Andrea
Post a Comment